Steri-Pod Purchasing Policy
Steri-Pod strives to purchase goods and services which are produced and delivered under conditions which do not involve abuse or exploitation, and which have the least negative impact on the environment.
These principles form the basis of Steri-Pods Ethical Purchasing policy.
The companies which produce instruments for Steri-Pod Ltd are committed to meeting the following Code of Conduct, both in their own companies and in their supply chains:
- Employment is freely chosen
- Feedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- There is no exploitation of children
- Living wages are paid
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discrimination is practised
- Regular employment is provided no harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed
- These considerations form part of the evaluation and selection criteria for all goods and services purchased by Steri-Pod Ltd.